Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yes, I do have a MySpace

I guess you "have to." So yes, I do: http://www.myspace.com/narfutin

I guess it's another way to stay connected in this crazy world. Obviously this blog is THE place to visit to explore my digital exposure/sharing/whatever. But for those who operate on the MySpace highway, this is how to find me.

Narfutin is a word made up by my uncle's former wife; she put it on the grocery list for her parents to take to an up-scale grocery store in West Palm Beach, Florida sometime in the early '90s. We giggled at the idea of her stately parents having to go to the grocers to ask for this mysterious product. Not a very nice prank, but the word stuck.

So that's why you can't find me on MySpace. I'm hiding out. Only a select few will be able to find me, until I get really famous, then I'll be glad I put up a few filters for the legions of fans. Hardee har har.

No comments: