Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Surgery Day... again

Five minutes left before I leave for Northwest Medical Center for the 5th (?) back surgery. I'll be in for a long time this time but this is it. This is IT. THIS IS IT.

Thank you all for the prayers and encouragement and blessings and humor, from near and far...

Thank you Katherine for the candle lit in a church across the Seine from Notre Dame... and Cecilia for the candle at San Xavier Mission, Connie for the braid and the good words, my sister for the flowers and good care, Amethyst for taking over my work, Kim for help with the house and kids, Kandi for EVERYTHING, Stuart for all you do for me, and for all the rest...

I wish I could write something profound but people are waiting for me so I can't fill in my entire list of acknowledgments.

Next time I write maybe I'll be more prolific and have something interesting to say about all this. Lessons abound. Mostly about perseverance.

Love to all,
Heather

PS: Kandi, I still love my life. :-)

No comments: