Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jonathan Harris, TED Talk: Our individual and collective stories

I've been taking some time for rest and personal exploration: reading Jung, watching movies on Netflix, watching and enjoying TED Talks, and sleeping in the middle of the day.

Please take some time to go to TED to investigate the amazing thinking that is presented.

I am moved to share one particular TED talk, which is a bit arbitrary because of all the other worthy ones I've seen lately. I suppose it's the nature of his work that makes me want to share it on the Blog.

This talk by Jonathan Harris, about our individual and collective stories, will serve as a fantastic introduction if you aren't familiar with TED. http://www.ted.com/talks/jonathan_harris_tells_the_web_s_secret_stories.html

Here are some links to some of the projects he mentions:

Jonathan Harris's website: http://www.number27.org/, which is where I'll leave off because all of his projects are linked there.

Enjoy.

No comments: