Friday, August 28, 2009

Edible Desert Plants and a cool blog to boot...

http://tucsoncitizen.com/wryheat/2009/08/01/edible-desert-plants-barrel-cactus-fruit/

I'm always interested in learning more about edible plants, particularly those native to our desert southwest. If you know any good sources of information, can tell some good stories, or have a recipe or two, chime in!

(I know I'm neglecting this Blog but I want to keep throwing out some tidbits of information that support my theme until I can "sustain" the Blog in a more substantial way. I don't even know who reads this stuff, so it's hard to stay motivated to write about it when I'm so busy practicing LivingInSyn. If there's anyone out there, send me a peep... or contribute to the dialogue... a readership is mighty motivating.)

No comments: