Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another Loss

Yesterday I received email notification about the death of a former coworker. I met Gene Wright in 1988 when I took a student worker position for our esteemed organization. He was kind and quietly humorous and we exchanged quips even after he retired whenever he came into the office. He was in charge of the punch at the annual Christmas party. He was a very nice man, and he had interesting things to say. Is it really possible that we shared twenty years of casual professional acquaintance? This points out how fortunate I have been to enjoy long-lasting associations with the people I've worked with all these years.

Here's a little synopsis of Gene Wright's life. http://www.legacy.com/tucson/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=101339837

No comments: