Friday, November 30, 2007

Good medicine: Thank you, thank you, thank you

Agathon included this in his blog on my account:

P.S. If you're the kind of person who sends prayers or vibes or good thoughts to those In Need, see if you can focus a little energy on our friend at Living in Syn, who is dealing with medical procedures best left to the Spanish Inquisition...or Extraordinary Renditioners.

I'm touched and grateful. This is the kind of thing that gets me through the day. Enough of this kind of thing gets me through my life.

I am one of those people who believes in prayers and good vibes and positive energy. I'm taking in all I can these days. I'll be a vessel for goodness and I'll pass it on when I'm strong enough to get back to doing good in the world.

Thank you, A and H. You've given me GOOD medicine. Thank you to anyone who is led here by A's invitation and call to service. Blessings upon us all.

Heather
(Who is, by the way, a confirmed vegetable eater)

http://agathon-sbh.blogspot.com/2007/11/stop-presses-man-has-teeth-could-easily.html

1 comment:

VA Belles said...

There are lots of thoughts and good vibes being sent your way - probably more than you ever realize.