Monday, May 21, 2007

Many Waters

Water harvesting. Physical therapy. Meditation. Anger management. There are many motivations for this activity.

Here is a "Before" picture of my efforts to redirect rainwater to make the most of this precious desert resource. Eventually I'll be able to link back to this with my proud "After" shot.

In the meantime, I've been having a good time out in the sun and rain, digging little trenches and building berms, with no real plan behind it, despite my semi-scientific observation and photographs of where the water puddles. The most fun I've had in weeks was last Wednesday when it rained for over an hour, and I went outside with my shovel and a hat and played in the mud. It's not science, and it's not precise, and it's not even very orderly. But it feels good and it will lead to better things.



No comments: