Thursday, May 24, 2007

Low Impact Week Starts June 1st. Wanna Play?

No Impact Man pointed me to this initiative. See the Crunchy Chicken Blog for guidelines on how to play.

I already do most of the things on this list, so here are the extra efforts I'll go to this coming week:
  • Try to visit as many local farmers' markets as I can this week, as long as each one is not too far away and can be included with other essential errands/car trips
  • Take the bus to see how that might work for getting to work
  • Unplug the TV, VCR, DVD player and stereo all week to see what my kids do. Heh heh heh...

    Happy days as you go lightly...
    Heather
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hello folks,
    My name is Paul and I......am a COLLECTOR. I have been one all my life and am in need of rehabilitation!!
    Rather than go through the "agony" of deciding the usefulness of my belongings,I decided to move everything last year when I moved from Vegas to Austin.
    Enough is enough, Goodwill here I come. Let the "unstuffing" begin !!! I'm sure it will be liberating.

    Paul H.
    Austin, TX